Monday, January 24, 2011

Proenza Schouler Spring Summer 2011



The illustration is one of Proenza Schouler Spring Summer 2011 ad campaign. Models Melissa Tammerijn & Julia Nobis by Willy Vanderperre.

The suggestion to see the campaing came from the Igor+Andre, one of my favorites illustrators' Blog.
And when I saw it I just felt the urge to take the brushes and start.

I love the simplicity of it and yet all the content and meaning in each of the pictures. Masculine and feminine melting seamless, delicate seduction...the ethereal soft feeling.

I used many different media, I think there is a touch of everything I have in it and really like how it turned out!


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I love the androginism and the contrast of the really thick black lines!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...