Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fashion Week


The whole city getting prepared for it, officially starting today at 9am

Yesterday I was so impressed while reading about the millions generated each year by the 232,000 attendees at Fashion Weeks, for more than $466 million in direct visitor spending and contributing to $1.6 billion in annual tax revenue to the City’s fashion industry, according to Baiganchoka's blog.
OMG...really?!
And of course I wanted to do something for the big event, so I did this illustration of Natasha Poly, Lara Stone, Abbey Lee and Freja Beha Erichsen, they are 4 of the top favorite models from last fashion week.
I did it a little bit in a rush to have it ready for today and wasn't sure how it would turned out... and honestly I really liked it!
Hope you too!


1 comment:

  1. I love your drawing... you are so talented!
    Lucky you. Have fun at the fashion week ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...