Wednesday, June 15, 2011

me? stressed?


I guess sometime we are not even aware of the stress we bring to our lives and how easy to get rid of it...
The other day I stumble accross a little text giving me 50 ways to cope with stress... since then I decided to start trying them, specially the ones I am unfamiliar with, or never considerate....
They have been so much fun and helpful...
"Belive  in you" the most important for me... However my favorite so far is "avoid tight fitting clothes", SEROIUSLY ladies, it does make a big difference =)

So I decided share it with you all, and please please share it with whoever you want (or whoever needs it!!)... 
Here is my version of it.... with my favorite personal touch: watercolor =)

Have fun!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...