Thursday, November 18, 2010

Black&White



Black and white. 
I love the contrast. 
Even though I only drew face and arms, the contrast works in a way that our brain creates the rest of the shapes... it even may feel like seing the rest of the body...

One of my favorites photographers and great inspiration is Patrik Demarchelier. He is a master of light's subtleties, he enhances his model beauty and naturalness...
In the original photo Nicole Kidman laying down on a black surface with a beautiful lace dress.

I enjoyed very much while doing it and going back to ink and black felt pen...
I will be selling the original illustration in my Etsy store. Yes!!! It is going to be ready for this holidays!! So don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...