Monday, November 29, 2010

Little late with the Turkey

I know I am a little bit late with my thanks giving post, but a I had technical problems with the scanning and could do it until now!!

After a few days off with great company and excellent food I am glad to be back at the studio again.
When I go away for a couple of days I always like to slip in my suitcase  a piece of paper, my pencils and some inspiration images (my whole set of watercolor is a little more complicated to travel with) to draw during any time I could find to do it...
It never happens!!! hehe I always end up finishing it at the studio when I am back... and this time was not the exception =) 

Hope you also had great Thanksgiving dinner/weekend...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...