Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday


Early day
Started with spinning class. The teacher explained it was  a "active recovery" class, (mmmm the only word that sounded in my head was recovery!! nice slow class to finish the week) ahhaaa... it was all about sprinting!!!  Exhausting! Then yoga (finally! relaxing time) are you kidding me? It was all about holding  chair and warrior poses!! My thighs were about to collapse.
Go pick up my phone ASAP...forgot it at the restaurant last night :S
Studio... building a new table and putting up some frames and artwork
Break!  The new illustration I have been working on just not right... 3rd try, still don't like it.
Setting up Google Analysis in my count after knowing I made my 4th sale on my etsy store..guess my smile =)!!!!!!!!

And now almost ready to call it a day and go to the movies!!! =)
Any way I hope you like this one,  Daze&Confused mag cover for their October Issue... would love to collaborate with them one day.... soon soon =)



Don't forget to visit the store
www.gingeraftertaste.etsy.com




Enjoy your w.e...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...