Wednesday, March 30, 2011

my travel wish

After the big rush of adrenaline I felt when realizing they had stolen my computer charger at the airport, and destroying some illustrations and sketches as a collateral damage (I can only imagine how the found it wrapped in my pijamas at the bottom of one of the hunter's rain boots s to save some space), 
I wished I knew better when it came to traveling, I guess I still have a lot to learn about how to better travel,  everything above 80% importance, I mean, dear-and-very-hard-to-replace objects are coming with me on the plain =)

Any way,  my beloved little sister was so nice she bought me a new charger.. and I was able to spend the morning learning how to add some gadgets to the blog. I must confess even if they are no exactly as I wanted them to look like, I think they totally improve the blog funcionality... now it is easier to follow the blog and share.... facebook, twitter, bloglovin'...=)

This an old illustration I made for some postcards, and my sister really really liked it...so here is for her
"You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it, however"  (By Richard Bach)
What are you wishes then?...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...