Thursday, April 22, 2010

It feels so long!!


I know, it's been like forever since my last post.

I've been working in a very interesting project. A friend wants me to illustrate an advertisement campaign for TV commercial with my illustrations!!!! It's a little different to what I' used to do because there have to be several illustration to create the animation and movement and they all have to be very accurate....So They have to be done by computer and I have to confess I know very little about it... so I bought a book online, and thought that was the solution to the problem, but.......... it didn't arrived until today!! I was a little desperate and struggling with photoshop. But we all know that the more we practice the better we become.

I'm missing my water colors and real brushes though!!! I did this illustration a couple of weeks ago and really had fun painting it. It is inspired in H&M summer campaign and I loved the image...

Hope you are having a great week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...